Pseudogynecomastia is not just a fat problem for men. It is actually more stressful than you might think. The think of public shame and embarrassment because your chest resembles a women’s breast can depress a person. This is why a good number of people who are faced with this disease often keep a distance from public and avoid too much partying and this sort of stuff.
Is there a Way Out?
Fortunately, the problem can be solved. If you are wondering how to get rid of gynecomastia/pseudogynecomastia, this article will be a great help for you. Firstly, you should know that there are treatments available for the disease. These treatments include surgeries as well as pills. Surgery can be costly and in most cases may not be needed. However, Gynexin pills are considered as one of the most effective cures for Gynecomastia.
However, if you’re wondering that there is any other treatment possible to reduce and solve your problem, we have for you five simple and effective exercises that will help you lose chest fat and tissues that have been a cause of shame for you.
Some Powerful Exercises
You might have to spend a little more time at the gym but the results are worth it. These bodybuilding exercises will prove to be a great remedy to your fat problem especially because it will be all natural. Here are 5 powerful bodybuilding exercises for Gynecomastia.
Incline Bench Dumbbell Press
This is an effective gynecomastia exercise that involves a pair of medium weight dumbbells, an inclined bench and possibly a trainer to help you during the exercise. Perform this exercise thrice a week and it will contribute greatly to reducing your breast fat. Here is the procedure:
- Place yourself properly on the inclined bench
- If a trainer is available, get them to hand over the dumbbells to you
- Make a regular grip on your dumbbells and press the dumbbells upwards
- Do it in an explosive motion so that your upper chest feels the pressure
- As you go up, inhale. Exhale while releasing the pressure i.e. coming down slowly
- An angle of 45 degrees is suitable for the bench but you can change it as per your liking. What you have to make sure is that our chest feels a good amount of pressure
- In the initial stages, do 3 sets of 10-12 cycles per set
Incline Barbell Bench Press
This is another exercise that focuses on the upper chest. It helps reduce sagginess in your chest and improves the body shape.
- Press upward with the barbell ensuring that you feel the pressure on your upper chest
- Inhale while going up, exhale while coming down
- Bring the barbell down slowly so that your muscles get more and more oxygen in every cycle
- Set the bench angle to 45 degrees or any angle that ensures enough pressure on your upper chest
- Do 3 sets with 10 to 12 cycles each. Repeat the exercise three times a week and you will see great results after some time
Smith Machine Incline Bench Press
Smith machine is also a useful technique to get down on your chest fat. This technique is different from the above two in a way that you don’t need a trainer for this exercise. Here is how it goes:
- Place an adjustable bench under a smith machine
- Keep our hands a bit wider than our shoulders while grabbing the barbell
- Bring down the barbell slowly. Make sure it doesn’t touch our chest
- Similar to the barbell exercise, push the barbell upwards in an explosive manner. Ensure that your chest feels the pressure
- Inhale on the way up and exhale while coming down slowly
- Three sets with 12 repetitions a day and 3 days of exercise a week will be good enough for you to cut down a decent amount of fat
Decline pushups do not involve any dumbbells or barbells. All you need is a bench. This exercise is not only a good way to reduce chest fat but it will also give you muscular strength and stamina. It is basically pushups with your legs on a raised platform.
- When you set yourself in position for the pushups, ensure that your back is straight and flat
- Keep your hands a little wider than your shoulders
- Different widths will give different results so you can figure out what works best for you
- Each set should have at least 10 pushups
- Do three sets a week to get best results
This exercise will require you a trainer as well as a straight bench. You will need a medium sized dumbbell. Ensure that the weight isn’t too high or you may end up damaging your lower back. It is considered as one of the classics exercises for chest fat reduction so we saved the best for the last. It is said to be quite effective and renowned bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger himself recommended this exercise.
- Lie with your back flat on the bench
- With your elbows slightly bent, hold the dumbbell above your chest with both hands
- Take the dumbbell back over your head and down below it
- Feel the stretch in your chest and wings and ensure that you do this exercise slowly
- For starters, we won’t recommend more than three sets with 12 repetitions each
- 3 days of exercise will be good enough for chest fat reduction
Now that you know these powerful exercises that have great results in a fat reduction from your chest, you are all set to try them at the gym. We would recommend doing it in the presence of an instructor to ensure everything goes right. More importantly, to effectively reduce chest fat, take Gynexin pills regularly. These pills have no side effects and are available at most pharmacies at cheap prices. The fat reduction could not have been simpler than this.